Find a suitable recommended clinic

Improve your vision, the right way

Find a trusted eye clinic near you in seconds

Free clinic comparison in seconds

Find a suitable recommended clinic

Improve your vision, the right way

See the things that matter most. Find an affordable clinic

It's fast, free and simple!

RightClinic.com is a trusted marketplace allowing visitors to find and book the best laser eye surgery and cosmetic clinics throughout the UK. Run by doctors and with independent reviews and clear pricing, RightClinic helps consumers to make the right choice.

We'd love to share our knowledge and experience

By letting Right Clinic find you a clinic instantly we take the legwork out of hours of searching and comparing online locations, prices and reviews, our comparison tool will give you a result you can trust. 

Right Clinic compares multiple clinics based on your location, age and other qualifying factors to suggest the most recommended clinic near you including the most affordable options in your area

Right Clinic helps you find top rated clinics with comprehensive aftercare programmes to help make sure that your surgery is successful for the long term. Now it’s time to consider the clinics and the all-important prices. We would recommend using our comparison form to get a quote of current prices from reputable clinics in your area.

London

Birmingham
Glasgow
Manchester
Liverpool
Leeds
Bristol
Belfast

Frequently Asked Questions

The price of surgery varies from person to person, depending on your prescription and individual requirements. Many treatment providers now offer finance options to spread the cost and make surgery an affordable option for everyone.

Laser eye surgery may not be cheap, but it can be cost-effective. This is because the costs of all those eye tests, glasses and contact lenses will add up over your lifetime. So, if you spend around £200 on glasses every three years, £150 on contact lenses (including the cleaning solution) each year, and £20 for your annual eye check up, that makes £175 a year.

The prescription of your eye is derived from the power of your cornea (outer clear part of your eye) and the power of the natural lens within your eye. To have 20|20 vision, these 2 components must work together to focus light perfectly on to your retina. If you are long sighted, short sighted or have astigmatism, this is not the case. During laser eye surgery, the aim of the procedure is to alter the shape (and therefore power) of your cornea, to ensure the light entering your eye is focussed perfectly on to your retina, meaning you will no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses.

The actual procedure itself typically only takes about 10 minutes to perform and this is for both eyes. Prior to the surgery you will typically see your surgeon for a quick consultation to check you are happy with everything. The surgeon will also check he/she is happy with all the measurements that have been previously taken in the laser eye surgery consultation. Once you are taken through for the treatment your eyes are anaesthetised (numbed) using eye drops. The drops sting slightly for 10-20 seconds and it really is nothing to worry about. Once your eyes have been anaesthetised your surgeon then has to access the inner layers of your cornea (outer part of your eye).

Once you have decided you would like to undertake laser eye surgery the next step is to book in for a consultation to check you are suitable. Whilst there is some variation between different clinics, the typical suitability rate is around 85%, meaning 15% of people are likely to be unsuitable for the surgery. As laser eye surgery has improved over the years the prescription range has widened, meaning fewer people are beyond the treatable range. There are however certain general health conditions and eye conditions that may mean you are not a suitable candidate for surgery.

It’s rare. You are only eligible for free laser eye surgery on the NHS if you suffer from a medical condition that affects your vision, and could lead to partial – or even full – loss of eyesight if left untreated. Qualifying conditions include diabetic retinopathy, cataracts and certain corneal deficits. In other words, if you can treat your vision difficulties with cheaper, non-surgical treatments such as glasses and contact lenses, you will not qualify.

“I saved £300 on my laser eye surgery at Optical Express when I booked through Right Clinic and now I never have to wear glasses again. Thank You!"
Jayne Blake
Cardiff
"After comparing all the clinics I decided to just go for it! I booked my consultation through Right Clinic and got a better price than if I'd gone direct."
David Flynn
Manchester

which clinic?

Find a recommended clinic near you instantly